OFFICE: (808) 294-3332
FAX: (808) 748-2920
Objective Measurements of Your Cognitive Functions
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of your brain health, which will be used by healthcare professionals to individualize treatment or wellness plans according to your needs
- Re-assess your cognition throughout treatment to objectively measure improvements, giving you confidence that interventions are having the desired affects
- Continue monitoring post-treatment to ensure you’re maintaining a level of cognitive function that enables you to live your best life
How does it work?
Using a tablet, desktop or laptop computer, you’ll take a series of quick, fun, and engaging tasks that have
been scientifically validated to measure your memory, concentration, reasoning and verbal abilities—all
core areas of cognition that are integral to your quality of life.
Can you spot the “Odd One Out”? This task measures your deductive reasoning ability.
Common, everyday situations that require deductive reasoning include:
- Following a set of rules during tax-time and determining you qualify for a rebate
- Coming to conclusions about what’s safe for you to eat given a set of dietary restrictions
- Choosing the best hotel to stay at according to the criteria that matter to you most
How will results be used?
Results for each task you complete will indicate where you stand relative to others in your age group. Over time, and as you advance through a treatment plan, you’ll begin to see performance trends so that you can objectively evaluate how you are progressing. We use this information to ensure we target the correct brain regions during treatment, and then re-assess periodically to measure progress.